Try AMR tool today to move archives
or migrate mailboxes the easy way!
Screenshot 1 |
System requirements |
Chat now - Offline
330 East 38th Street, Suite 39G
New York, NY 10016-9800 USA
Tel: +1 212-599-2048
Fax: +1 8oo-839-8810 (toll-free)
Contact HCL BP Presales
HCL BP NotesMail is a HCL Business Partner
providing Notes solutions since 1994 in the United
States and headquartered in New York City
Move archives to on-premises Notes mailboxes
The AMR tool supports moving user archives to on-prem Notes / iNotes mailboxes. The archive move can be initiated by non-technical users or Domino adminstrators. Domino admins can move multiple user archives to on-prem mailboxes including centralized logging. Install the AMR tool on multiple desktops to move archives for multiple users faster. Domino admins can generate a report to review archive settings for all user mailboxes including last archive run times for each user.
Migrate archives and Notes mailboxes to the Cloud
The AMR tool supports migrating user archives and Notes mailboxes to Notes, iNotes and Verse mailboxes in a public or private (VPC) cloud. The migration can be initiated by non-technical users or Domino adminstrators. Domino adminstrators can migrate multiple users to Notes maiboxes in a cloud including centralized logging. Install the AMR tool on multiple desktops to migrate multiple users faster.
Divide or merge NSF archives
The AMR tool supports dividing (splitting) an archive into multiple archives, or merging archives. For example, you might want to divide a large archive mailbox to which minimizes corruption and increase performance, or merge multiple small archives to a larger archive.
- Notes and Domino 10/9/8 compatible; Simple install
- Server platforms: Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX, Solaris
- Desktop platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Move archives to on-prem server / local mailbox
- Migrate archives and mailboxes to Notes in a cloud
- Assists with message migrations (i.e. IBM Cloud, Amazon EC2, O365, Exchange, G Suite, SmartCloud)
- Supports archives on server, local, external storage
- Consolidate multiple archives to server / local mailbox
- Undo accidental archiving -- unarchive, restore
- Centralized logging to monitor multiple users
- Supports user folder structure and references
- Divide (split) NSF archives into multiple archives; Merge archives