H-Fax Voicemail Center
for HCL Notes, Outlook, Webmail (iNotes, Verse, Outlook web, G Workstation, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo)
Receive faxes & voicemail the easy way!
Notes user interface 1 | Notes user interface 2
Configuration | Fax notification | Voicemail notification
Web user interface 1 | Web user interface 2
System requirements | Testimonials |
Chat now - Offline
330 East 38th Street, Suite 39G
New York, NY 10016-9800 US
Tel: +1 212-599-2048 x5 (ET, GMT-5)
Fax: +1 8oo-839-8810 (toll-free)
NotesMail is a HCL Business Partner
providing Domino solutions since 1994.
Faxing -- Total control receiving faxes
H-Fax Voicemail Center makes faxing easier and more productive than ever before. With seamless integration with Notes, you are always one click away from receiving a fax. Simple and easy to use, yet powerful enough for plenty of flexibility.
IDC White Paper 2017: Fax Growth & Security quotes
"Fax is a trusted communication method in this era of almost daily news about security breaches. Fax usage grew by an average of 27% [in 2017] and is expected to grow by an average of 25% over the next two years [thru 2019]. Fax documents are legally binding documents, and fax supports compliance with industry regulations (e.g., HIPAA, SOX, GLBA)."
Voicemail -- Big office features without the big price tag
For businesses that can't afford multi-thousand telephone systems, H-Fax Voicemail Center gives you big office features. Its voicemail capability provides secure, customizable voicemail, and offers you the ability to create multiple business departments and personal extensions for your office. Plenty of standard voicemail features you would expect from any telephone system, all for a fraction of the cost.
Call Handling -- Always in touch, always in control
- Simple installation, Quick and easy to use
- Notes and Domino 12/11/10/9/8 compatible
- Nomad Web, HCAA 3/2/1 compatible
- On-prem and Cloud Notes, iNotes, Verse supported
- Outlook, Google Workstation, etc. supported
- Desktop platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Server platforms: Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX
- Notes Traveler, Blackberry supported
- Review faxes from mail clients, web, iOS, Android
- Edit and annotate received faxes
- Voicemail support (supports over 90,000 mailboxes)
- Retrieve VMs from mail clients, mobile, touch-tone
- Forward faxes and VM messages to email addresses
- Call transferring; Customize outgoing messages and resulting actions according to Caller ID
- Extensive logging and archiving of all activities
- Fax on Demand (99 documents per mailbox)
- Certified to run on Intel platforms (including IBM System x)
H-Fax Voicemail Center provides you the tools to effectively handle each call the way you want them handled. Have any new voice or fax messages routed to any email address so you'll never miss another message. Take advantage of Caller ID to manage how you handle those calls. Set up an unlimited number of voice mailboxes and any identified calls are routed to the appropriate mailbox automatically. Whatever your needs, H-Fax Voicemail Center has the flexibility to set it up.