● Recent Grad: Yes -- within last 6 months
● Degree: MIS background or computer science related degree
● Masters: No
● US Citizen: Yes
● Speaks English: Yes/Good Communication
● Right to Hire: Possible
Top performing, international finacial company with strong financial ratings has a rare opportunity for the right candidate in the area of application and web development. You can be part of a vibrant workplace that welcomes diverse perspectives, talents and contributions, where innovation and a focus on results are a way of life. This is a junior web and application development position focused on intranet and extranet web applications. This assignment is a consulting position with the right to hire.
The consultant will develop, integrate and support in house developed and third party packaged enterprise applications. Paid on-site training will be provided as required. You will have the opportunity to work on both web (intranet and extranet) sites and business-critical internal systems. You will be a member of the Systems Development team and participate in discussions with multiple departments including Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Infrastucture.
- Develop, integrate, update and support both in house developed and packaged software applications.
- Provide primary development support.
- Produce quality, stable and optimized code and delivery artifacts.
- Analyze business requirements and design appropriate solutions for development tasks.
- Meet project deadlines and schedules.
- Must be an effective communicator (written and verbal), highly motivated and detail-oriented with a good attitude.
- Ability to pick up new coding techniques
- Ability to work on projects or tasks as part of a team or independently.
- Can work with minimum supervision and be a valuable contributor in an interactive team environment.
- Must demonstrate creative problem solving, self-motivation, proactive attitude, initiative, and flexibility.
- Strong drive and ability to meet or exceed established deadlines and timetables.
- A college or university batchelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- This is a consulting, on-site position.
- No sponsorship or H1 available.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.