Chiropractic EMR, scheduling and CRM software
SOAP notes, Exams, Letter mail merges, Scheduling, CRM, Mobile text message patient reminders
Try iChiro today and save time
to see more patients the same day!
Screenshot 1 |
Screenshot 2 |
|Screenshot 3 |
Screenshot 5 |
Screenshot 6 |
Screenshot 7 |
Screenshot 9 |
Chat now - Offline
330 East 38th Street, Suite 39G
New York, NY 10016-9800 USA
Tel: +1 212-599-2048
Fax: +1 8oo-839-8810 (toll-free)
Email IBM BP NotesMail
IBM BP NotesMail is an IBM Advanced Business Partner providing Notes
solutions since 1994. We are a United States owned business
headquartered in New York City.
Patient scheduling, CRM, Mobile text message reminders
iChiro supports patient scheduling, custom relationship management (CRM) and mobile text message (SMS) / email patient reminders.
Create SOAP notes / exams and mail merge to letters
iChiro allows chiropractors to easily create and manage SOAP notes, initial exams, reexams and patient history electronically including mail merging to letters for insurance compliance.
Mail merge to e-mail messages
Mail merge data from Excel and iChiro Contacts to e-mail messages. Data can be mail merged to Subject and Body including advanced options --- dynamically append unique attachments (i.e. invoices) for each recipient. Supports importing HTML files. Email blasts can be sent immediately or scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly including optional load balancing functionality. Bounce message management included.
Mail merge to printer
- Create and manage chiropractic SOAP notes, exams, patient history
- Mail merge chiropractic SOAP notes / exams to letters
- Patient scheduling, Appointments, Mobile text message patient reminders
- Upload documents (xrays, insurance cards, credit card authorization, insurance verification, etc.)
- Insurance compliance, Import patient photos
- Email blasts (bulk/mass email)
- Mail merge: email, labels, envelopes, letters -- Barcodes (i.e. USPS IMb, POSTNET)
- Quick and easy to use; Simple installation
- Supports exporting to Excel and Word
- Strong data encryption (256 Bit AES and SHA-512) for EHR compliance
- Desktop platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Mail merge data from Excel and iChiro Contacts to labels, envelopes, letters and directory. Perform mailings with features such as print preview, bar coding, font/color manipulation and logo insertion within integrated Word interface.