Zap web date field errors away!
Screenshot 1 - English | Screenshot 2 - Deutsche
Screenshot 3 |
Screenshot 4 |
Screenshot 5 | Screenshot 6
YouTube video: (start video at 16:45 minutes)
Implement web date picker with international date validation
System requirements | Testimonials
Chat now - Offline
330 East 38th Street, Suite 39G
New York, NY 10016-9800 US
Tel: +1 212-599-2048 x5 (ET, GMT-5)
Fax: +1 8oo-839-8810 (toll-free)
NotesMail is a HCL Business Partner
providing Domino solutions since 1994.
Web Date Picker is a web developer tool which supports adding a date picker, calendar pop-up reminders and international date validation to any field in a Domino web application including date comparison functionality.
Calendar Date picker
Web Date Picker can be configured to allow web users to select dates using a Date picker. The user can click quickly change months and years and current day is displayed in bold font.
Calendar pop-up reminders
Domino 12 and lower does not natively support a date picker (calendar pop-up control) functionality on the web. It is important to note that IsNotesDate() is only supported using this tool.
- Simple installation (No DLL's), Quick and easy to use
- Notes and Domino 12/11/10/9/8 compatible
- Desktop platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Server platforms: Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Droid (responsive web design)
- Multilingual support: EN, DE, FR, JA, PT, ES, IT, etc.
- Date picker
- Date pop-up reminders for specified dates
- Import specified dates from spreadsheets
- Import specified dates from Domino Directory holidays, mailbox calendar, Contacts (Personal Address Book)