Chat now - Online
- Domino server architecture, administration, optimization, hosting
- Domino mail, application and enterprise server installation and upgrades
- Domino message migrations (IBM Verse / SmartCloud Notes, Exchange/Gmail to Domino)
- Domino security management and audits
- Notes help desk, application, and reporting support
- Notes/Domino app architecture, design (XPages, LotusScript), optimization, integration, QA
- Notes application web-enabling, Notes Browser Plug-in installation (replaces Notes client)
- Domino server Apache web engine installation (run Domino iNotes/apps on IHS Apache supporting TLS security)
On March 13, 2013, IBM announced the availability of IBM Notes 9 Social Edition, the replacement name and latest version for the updated client software. IBM Notes provides business collaboration functionality, including email, calendars, to do lists, contacts management, teamrooms, discussion forums, file sharing, microblogging, instant messaging, blogs, and user directories. IBM Notes also provides access to and integration with other IBM Domino applications and databases.
IBM Notes and Domino is an easy-to-use, single point of access to everything you need to get your work done quickly, including business applications, email, calendars, feeds, and more. IBM Notes is an e-mail application client that is one of many applications that can be developed and deployed on the IBM Domino messaging and application server. IBM Notes and Domino supports IBM and third-party (Independent Software Developer) software, including independent applications, add-ins, add-ons, widgets, and plug-ins. Examples of applications can be found on the IBM Collaboration Solutions Catalog.
In 2008 IBM released XPages technology, based on JavaServer Faces. This allows IBM Notes applications to be displayed to browser clients and in the Notes client with no change of the code. Previously IBM Domino applications could be access through browsers, but required web specific modifications to get full functionality in browsers. XPages also give the application new capabilities that are not possible with the classic IBM Notes client. And with IBM Domino 9 Social Edition, IBM released the IBM Notes Browser Plugin, allowing most IBM Domino applications to display unmodified through a web browser without requiring the IBM Notes rich desktop client.
IBM Market Leadership
IBM Notes and Domino invented the groupware and enterprise collaboration market over 20 years ago. Since then, IBM has been a market share leader in providing security-rich messaging and business applications to organizations of all shapes and sizes. In a social-, mobile- and cloud-enabled workplace, IBM continues to innovate, with the new IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition. Move from email to social email experiences. Create a more effective workforce. Speed adoption of newer tools. Reduce costs.
The IBM Notes Advantage
- Over 20 years of leadership in messaging and collaboration!
- Notes and Domino deployed to over 50,000 organizations globally 
- Continuous innovation! New features delivered every year since 2004
- Over 10,000 XPages developers building and delivering modern web and mobile applications
- Tens of millions of Notes and Domino applications are in production worldwide 
- More than 145 million people use Notes to improve key business processes 
IBM Notes is the world's leading messaging and collaboration product. It is unique in its capability to produce powerful applications in a very short timeframe. An independent study has found that an organization can expect an average return on a Notes investment of 179%. Notes and Domino runs on on multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Macintosh, OS/400, AIX, Solaris).
Take E-mail a Step Further
An IBM Notes solution will help you to communicate with your customers, manage contacts and improve customer service. Better communication within your organization using IBM Notes accelerates decision making and puts you on the fast track.
Make Collaboration Easy
Notes’ increased power of communication makes it possible to collaborate in new ways. Sharing information in your organization lets you eliminate redundant work and channel more energy to the critical needs of your business.
Put Your Business on the Web
Capture sales orders or customer information with Domino Web Server and any Web browser. Your IBM Notes application becomes Internet-enabled and responds instantly to requests for product information, or a call from a salesperson. A form on a Web is submitted and the information is captured in a Notes database where it can then be automatically routed, tracked and retrieved.
With its ability to replicate information, Notes enables the mobile user to work remotely and staying in sync with the source database. A definite advantage for anyone who is on the move.
 Reported by IBM in Q2 2013,  Reported by IBM in Q1 2009