Try the AMR tool today and migrate
mailboxes and archives the easy way!
Screenshot 1 |
System requirements |
Chat now - Offline
330 East 38th Street, Suite 39G
New York, NY 10016-9800 USA
Tel: +1 212-599-2048
Fax: +1 8oo-839-8810 (toll-free)
Email IBM BP NotesMail
IBM BP NotesMail is an IBM Silver Business Partner providing Notes
solutions since 1994. We are a United States owned business
headquartered in New York City.
Migrate on-premises IBM Notes mailboxes to SmartCloud
The Archive Mailbox Reverter (AMR tool) supports migrating on-premise mailboxes to the SmartCloud Notes / Verse. The migration can be initiated by non-technical users or Domino adminstrators. Domino adminstrators can migrate multiple users to the SmartCloud including centralized logging. Install the AMR tool on multiple desktops to migrate multiple users faster.
Move user archives to SmartCloud or on-premise mailbox
The AMR tool supports moving archives to the SmartCloud Notes / Verse or on-premise primary mailbox. The archive move can be initiated by non-technical users or Domino adminstrators. Domino adminstrators can move multiple user archives to the SmartCloud or on-premise including centralized logging. Install the AMR tool on multiple desktops to move archives for multiple users faster.
Divide or merge NSF archives
The AMR tool supports dividing (splitting) an archive into multiple archives, or merging archives. For example, you might want to divide a large archive mailbox to which minimizes corruption and increase performance, or merge multiple small archives to a larger archive.
- IBM Notes and Domino 9/8/7 compatible; Simple install
- Server platforms: Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX
- Desktop platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Assists with message migrations (i.e. IBM SmartCloud Notes / Verse, Office 365, G Suite)
- Migrate primary mailboxes to the SmartCloud
- Revert archives to primary server / local mailbox
- Supports archives on server, local, external storage
- Consolidate multiple archives to server / local mailbox
- Undo accidental archiving -- unarchive, restore
- Centralized logging to monitor multiple users
- Move archives to primary mailbox including folder structure and references
- Divide (split) NSF archives into multiple archives; Merge archives